Art Docents benefit from a rich variety of social events within the organization and community. Getting to know fellow docents in vibrant yet relaxed atmospheres is a big part of the Art Docent experience!
Social events include:
- Holiday Luncheon, generally hosted in a member’s home
- Holiday Parade, where we march in Los Gatos’ Annual Holiday Parade
- Book & Film Club, nearly every month, hosted at an Art Docent’s home
- Hiking Club, where we meet up to hike Bay Area trails
- Art Parties, in artists’ galleries, homes, studios
- Art Shows, where artist collaborate to exhibit and sell their works
- End-of-Year Party, generally hosted in a member’s home
Everyone is welcome to attend any or all of these activities. And if a certain interest hasn’t been met yet, members are encouraged to create the happening!