November brings to mind a time of thankfulness.
It can be difficult sometimes, but important to remember that being grateful
can help you focus on the positive things in life.
- I’m grateful for the Art Docents and having the opportunity to work with students and share my love of Art!
- Printmaking Workshop in 1st Grade
- Face and Figure Drawing Workshops in 4th Grade
- Big Data Art Workshop in 6th Grade Math classes
- K – 5th grade lessons taught monthly
- I’m grateful for our wonderful community that supports the Arts!
- Los Gatos Union School District
- Town of Los Gatos
- Home & School Clubs
- Silicon Valley Creates
- Los Gatos Rotary Clubs
- Sereno Group Realty
- Los Gatos Community Foundation
- Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors & Member Donations
- And so many more…..Sponsors of the Art Docents
- I’m grateful for all our wonderful volunteers who make the Art Docents of Los Gatos thrive!
- Docents who teach about 100 lessons each month and volunteer on committees that make our program strong
- 15 Trainees & 2 Trainers who are working hard already
- Executive Board Volunteers…who tirelessly volunteer
- Board of Directors who volunteer their time to help our non-profit organization
- Teachers like Kelly Martin & Brandy Nelson who volunteer their time with Art Docents
Here is a great art activity to do with you family I found at fun website…called The Artful Parent
DIY Thankful Bunting – A Family Thanksgiving Art Activity
Before creating the thankful bunting, sit down and talk with your family about what you are each thankful for.
Talking about what you are thankful for can be a great way to foster family spirit and a sense of contentment so
House of Hope – Calvary’s Food Pantry
Gratefully Yours in Art!
Art Docents of LosGatos